In all things give thanks; for this is the will of God for you.
Lord, you have Mercy upon me, and the hearts of my inner self save.
Lord, I am enthralled yet amazed in your wondrous works.
I enimately enjoy your goodness; your mercies are new every morning.
Unfailing love; a sweet communion is you.
I marvel at the flower, the tree and the creature.
Creator, you make my taste centre and expand my awareness.
Your variety in the past eight days surpasses all my experience.
I am thankful and I am awe-struck.
The renowned Reverend Paulitatingo said;
Hark! The heralds of the Lord are riding to the strife.
13. For in your broad shoulders I have found rest in the shadow of Your wings. 14. You spread me over with the compass of Your right hand, and out of the smoke of Your presence my cup runs over.
Let me never be afraid or intimidated by the enemy or the situation of this world.He has no power over me, but the devil has power over you.
13. Remember, Lord, your word is incisive to all things Possible and Conventional;
Listen to the shepherd’s call
14. But you, O Lord, do see all things.
15. You are the head, don’t let yourself be overthrow; O God, you are my help and my shield.
Study the heart, consider the heart of all things.
Which is the real heart in all things?
15. Hold on to the right hand of the Father, for he will protect me;
16. Whose brought me up from the earth, O Lord? His voice You have heard.
17. You extend Your right hand and receive me.
18. Your right hand upholds me, my heart rejoices in You.
Our Father’s good pleasure does not identify His children with material good but with the spiritual good of God. Through my poor performance and diligence in my performance, You are my resource for Your acquirement. I am Yours for the overcoming of all my enemies. I am Yours for provision against the evils of the world. I am Yours for the encounter of all my obstacles. argued on behalf of the poor and unfortunates, Your righteousness upholds me.
I worship You through fifteen separate individuals, all supplying parts or components of the whole. Each provides a specific task to complete. Your supply is limitless. Thanking You through my mouth, the world is engulfed in Your salvation. I am one of Yours to utmost holiness. Show me Your way in word and deed, enabling me to escape the flames of the fury of Your heart. You are wonderful. You are uncreated. You are the head, the master. I am lowly with respect to Your person. You are my redemption. Could I ever say such words in my life? You are my inheritance. My inheritance is what is coming to me. Truly, You are my profit and therefore my surety in the Lord.
Wasn’t He who prepared the heart of Jeremiah and declared,”approach the person and his words, COMPASS the heart, follow the leading and receive the instructions of the person.
1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2) He came and the Word dwelt with Him, and He became flesh.
3) The Word became flesh and lived among us.
4) We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
5) In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.
Through His Word
As He is so are we in this world. There are only two things that exist, love and fear. If our heart becomes full of fear, God senses it and may soon bring things to the rescue. If our hearts are full of love, God loves in return and Deut 1:20 makes sure that our returns are manifold and our burdens light.
Lazarus was a expert inaja jasa, the art of making bead rope. His mother said to gravehamma jasa, “She makes you the string of my son’s rope.” All her life she kept a necklace wrapped around her waist to remind her son of what to call upon when faced with a crisis. At the time of death, he called his mother by saying, “