Avoid Wrong Thinking and Positive Thinking
Avoiding the need to be right, and starting with the truth, can be one of the most challenging things a person can do. At least until they can come to the realization that they have choice over the matter. Although taking responsibility for one’s actions is healthy, to say that one is busy and cannot stop or make a choice, is of extreme negative benefit.
This could be related to either being in negative balance or not allowing the positive aspects to have full play, but in either case, the individual is focusing on the negative and all of the methods to prevent the positive from showing up. Both causes are incapable of producing significant results without the other.
The subject of Balance is a subject that is frequently discussed by psychologists. Trying to reach a solution, while not being able to completely eliminate the issue, can be much simpler than one might think. One issue to address is tension or tightness in the shoulders. Although this may seem to be an obvious weak spot, it is far from the most common area of interaction that causes tension. The shoulder Play-Throkee can frequently become so tense that it causes the individual to push away any link that could help alleviate the condition. There are medical reasons for this, and the shoulder Play-Throkee likely needs to take these factors into consideration before making their decisions.
Throwing a family member or friend out to sea, without first taking the steps necessary to change the issue within that family, is yet another method of negative release that does not address the root cause of the condition. Releasing a family member, friend or even oneself from this state of mind or state of tension is an obvious goal. Forgiving someone who has caused negative emotions to dissipate in a given timeframe, while not addressed, is another variation of releasing the wrongs of the past.
Each situation unique, and to look at the key issues from a variety of points of view. Any issue that is presented is an opportunity for a person to clear their emotional ball and send it skyward. Many use many means to achieve their goals, whether these are valid or not. A key issue that many ignore or give a passing fancy, is the issue of Spiritual Connection, or having no spiritual connection to a higher power.
The following guidelines, will prove challenging at best, for the individual trying to achieve Spiritual Connection, to have a first of all, working knowledge of why it is that they do not experience a positive emotional state, to connect with who they are actually, Spiritual Beings, and to get the human factor, out of the way, so they can sit in quiet comfort in their own beingness.
These are The Seven Principles of Spiritual Connection and How to Get Them Into Your Life:
1. Principle of Infinite – This means to live in truth, in love, in kindness and in the truth of the infinite divine creator. How hard is this? Considering the fact that, there is no shortage of things to say that sound good and harmonious.hew. unsustainable lifestyle. Imbalance can be a thing of the past just by facing the fact that everything requires deep consideration if it is ever going to be fully shared.
2. Priesthood – Is there any better way to define this than the old fashioned way, where a person is chosen when they are of an age, and have accepted that role? Acceptance of being part of a holy community of men and women of strong commitment to truth, and justice in an enlightened age. To live within the precepts and principles of the most merciful, loving creator is to be prepared for some of the finer approaches to life, because more often that not, there are, some things that are harsh and harsh even with the most seasoned adversaries.
3. Peace and Harmony – The next step in achieving Spiritual Harmony is to live in peace and in harmony with all people; your family, your community, your viewpoint. There is no single way to reach this singular goal. Being of noble nature, reveal this secret to your children when they become adults. This alignment with Truth, enhances not only your own life, but the lives of many many others through your alignment with this Spiritual Truth.
4. Of Influence and Counsel – Your personal influence, either for good or ill, is one of the greatest things that can happen to you. Being of influence to others has to be of the utmost importance to any moderately competitive person. People are always watching your behavior, your words and actions. People are always waiting to see what you will do. When gives you the impression that you are of high moral behavior? Or does it give off the impression that you always want the latest gossip?
5. Values – What really matters to you? What values do you hold and live by? Does it create obstacles to your success?